It is important that the dream or goal we put our energy into is one that is in alignment with our purpose and core values.
Geoffrey Avert said that, “The most important thing about having a goal is having one.” The same goes for your dream. You must first establish your dream, and establish that it is a good fit for you before it can be manifested into a reality
Your Dream Is Right If …
Here are five questions that will help you determine whether or not your dream is right for you…
1. Do you feel passion for your dream? When you’ve chosen the right one you will feel emotionally connected to your desire. Thinking about it will give you an expanded sense of aliveness.
2. Does your desire align with your core values? Your desires must align with your core values in order for them to manifest. If your desires are in conflict with your values, they will never come to fruition.
3. Does your dream cause you to grow?
4. Do you need help from a Higher Power? If you know all the steps to bring your image to fruition, then it’s not big enough. Dreams are the Universe’s way of helping us grow and expand ourselves.
5. Is there good in your dream for others? The Universe is always seeking expansion, and a desire that is aligned with your true self will always include some good for others.
Your mind may play host to a myriad of wishes, but you need to distinguish your deepest desire from whims and passing fancies.
You are endowed with the power to choose that dream closest to your heart, and by co-creating with God, you can embark on a path that will manifest that dream.
To Your Highest Life,
P.S. Want support in discovering and building your dreams?
In between my coaching and speaking schedule, I carve out a few strategy sessions each month. If you would like a complimentary strategy session (Value = $250), simply contact me here.